What is the CrashServer Hubs ?
Hubs is our home, our headquarter, our sanctuary, a place where we can make plans, where we train or even do concerts anytime we want.
As we evolve so does our hub networks. New rooms, some modified to tell our story.
Hubs is a virtual space, a world that only exists somewhere on a server and that anyone can visit.
In a Hubs you can connect with people, chat, talk, share your screen, watch video or listen music with your friends or strangers.
So become someone else and dive into our world.
We have created several hubs with entry doors located in the headquarters. Each room has a corresponding track in which you can listen to or watch the video clip during your exploration. Be aware than some rooms are not listed here and can only be found through exploration !
How to connect to the Hubs ?
- Hubs runs on most modern browsers, mobile, desktop, and VR devices.
- Click on links below to connect to a hubs.
- Click Join Room and follow the prompts to select a name, avatar and enable the mic.
- you can move your avatar with the arrow keys or W,A,S,D (qwerty)
- use your mouse + “left click” to control the camera
- you can find a list of useful commands as well as other resources on the mozilla hubs site.
A map of our current hubs
Here is a map of how all of our hubs are connected, scroll down to have direct links to most of them. Be aware that some hubs are secret and must be found through exploration ! If there is no black line between two sections it means there is a portal between them. So hidden paths might be there too..