What is the CrashServer Hubs ?
Hubs is our home, our headquarter, our sanctuary, a place where we can make plans, where we train or even do concerts anytime we want.
Hubs is a virtual space, a world that only exists somewhere on a server and that anyone can visit.
In a Hubs you can connect with people, chat, talk, share your screen, watch video or listen music with your friends or strangers.
So become someone else and dive into our world.
We have created several hubs with entry doors located in the headquarters. Each room has a corresponding track in which you can listen to or watch the video clip during your exploration.
How to connect to the Hubs ?
- Hubs runs on most modern browsers, mobile, desktop, and VR devices.
- Click on links below to connect to a hubs.
- Click Join Room and follow the prompts to select a name, avatar and enable the mic.
- you can move your avatar with the arrow keys or W,A,S,D (qwerty)
- use your mouse + “left click” to control the camera
- you can find a list of useful commands as well as other resources on the mozilla hubs site.